All you need to start saving on your heat and electricity. Gate + Thermic + Bat + Pod.
All you need to start saving on your heat and electricity, plus, gain in comfort.
This pack includes:
- Gate: Home automation center.
- Thermic: Smart thermostat.
- Pod: Smart plug.
- Bat: Energy monitor.
- It reflects all the activity in the devices you own.
- You can connect by remote through the web application and by your cell/mobile app available through iPhone y Android.
- You can control your devices when you are at home from your touch-screen; even without Internet, you can do so locally.
- It offers your city’s weather forecast.
- You can place it where you like. On a table, a shelf, or screwed into the wall. Its carefully-crafted design will make it blend in with any part of your house.
- Control home heating from your Smartphone and find your home always at the right temperature.
- More efficient energy consumption means greater savings for you.
- Automate heating by using calendar schedules that you can program easily from the Wattio application.
- Its installation is easy. You can do it yourself by just following the manual.
- Besides the savings, you will gain in comfort and convenience.
- Control the consumption of your electrical appliances.
- Eliminate Stand-by and avoid unnecessary consumption that may represent up-to 10% of your electric bill.
- Receive alerts about unusual consumption.
- Avoid risks resulting from overloads.
- Employ it to simulate on-site presence when you are not at home, thanks to the on/off remote from your Smartphone.
- Automate the on/off state of your electrical appliances.
- If you synchronize it with your Wattio devices, it has as many uses as your imagination will allow. For instance: Synchronized with the Thermic, you will automatically be able to turn on an electric radiator when your home temperature dips below the degrees you consider ideal. Synchronized with the Door or Motion, you will be able to have the entrance door light to your house go on automatically.
- Know your consumption habits and begin to save easily.
- Its reduced dimensions make it an easy fit for even the smallest electrical panels.
- Compare your consumption with other homes to determine if it is average.
- Receive an alarm on your Smartphone should the light go out in your home or for some other anomaly.
- You can place more than one Bat in your electrical panel, allowing you to control as many circuits as necessary.
- Its installation is very easy. You’ll be able to do it yourself following the manual instructions.
Easy installation guide
- Adaptor: AC/DC
- INPUT: AC100-240V AC 50/60Hz 0,5A Max.
- OUTPUT: DC+5V 2A Max.
- Power supply voltage: 3 V DC (2 x Alkaline batteries 1,5 V AA)
- Usage life: > 1.5 years (Alkaline batteries AA)
- Control output 1 (contact N.O.): 250 V ~ max. 8(3.5) A - 30 V max. 8(3.5) A
- Control output 2 (contact N.C.): 250 V ~ max. 8(3.5) A - 30 V max. 8(3.5) A
- Set point adjustment range: 15…30 ºC
- Usage life: 100.000 cycles
- Connection terminals for: 0.2 - 1,5 mm2 flexible cables.
- Weight: 0,18 Kg.
- Color casing, frontal: White
- Power supply voltage: 230 V ~
- Power supply frequency: 50-60Hz
- Maximum output current: 16A
- Usage life: 30.000 ciclos
- Precision: 1%
- Plug type: Tipo F, CEE 7/4, Schuko
- Color of casing, frontal: White
- Autonomy Range: > 1.5 years (2 AA Alkaline)